MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS Walk & Fair
Saturday, 9/25/2021, 11am-1pm
at South Sioux City Drive-In/Soccer Fields along the riverfront / Scenic Park
NOW accepting sponsors & donors!
NOW accepting vendor registrations!
NOW accepting walker/participant registerations.
Hosted by Heartland Counseling Services Inc., this FREE Fun Event and Walk celebrates the 32nd Anniversary for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Recovery Month! Donations will benefit the many services provided by Heartland Counseling to the families in the Siouxland community. For more information on the event, including registering as a sponsor, donor, vendor, or walker/participant, visit our event page!
Sponsors/Donors (as of 9/1/21):
- Tyson (PREVENTION Sponsor)
- R Perry Construction (HEALING Sponsor)
- Jessica Kern Realtor, Century 21 ProLink (HOPE Sponsor)
- Wall of Fame (HOPE Sponsor)
- Nebraska Total Care (HOPE Sponsor)
- Siouxland Community Health Center (HOPE Sponsor)
- Ideal Roofing LLC (HOPE Sponsor)
- Don Claeys (Donor)
Food Trucks (as of 8/20/21):
- Big Papa's on the Run
- Dona Ana's
- Kat's Grub
Vendors/Organizations (as of 8/20/21):
- Scentsy by Paula Wendte
- Color Street by Dianna Rodriguez
- Heartland Counseling Services
- Project Aware Grant
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Human Rights Commission
- Safe Place
- Catholic Charities
To get involved, contact Jennifer Hart at Heartland Counseling Services Inc. - firstname.lastname@example.org.